No results found.
Quantative MRI Reconstruction
- Reconstructing MR Images
- An exciting revolution: Sodium Map of the Brain
- Least Squares reconstruction
- Q vs. FhD
- Algorithms to Accelerate
- From C to CUDA: What Unit of Work is Assigned to each Thread?
- Code Motion
- A Second option for the cmpFhD kernel
- Loop Fission
- Cache Conscious Data Layout
- Adjusting K Space Data Layout
- Overcoming Memory BW Limitations
- Estimating Off Chip Loads with Const Cache
- Using Super Function Units
- Effects Of Approximations
- Overcoming Bottlenecks
- Experimental Tuning: Tradeoffs
- Optimizing the CPU Implementation
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Wen-Mei W Hwu (2009), "Illinois ECE 498AL: Programming Massively Parallel Processors, Lecture 14: Application Case Study - Quantative MRI Reconstruction," https://nanohub.org/resources/7406.