No results found.
Basic Carrier Interactions in Nanostructures
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Tech
- Departure from Continuum
- Lattice vibration and Phonon
- Density of State in Low Dimensions
- Applications of Tunneling
- Microscopic Transport Theory
- Proportion of Particles at Given State
- Quantum Particles
- How Fast do they move?
- How to compute average
- Interaction between Carriers
- Phonon Excitation in Materials
- Phonon electron interactions
- Surface Plasmons
- Photon Phonon Interactions
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2009), "Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 5: Basic Carrier Interactions in Nanostructures," https://nanohub.org/resources/7410.