No results found.
Basics of Transport in Nanostructures
- For Quantum Particles
- How Fast do they move?
- Photon Excitation in Materials
- Surface Plasmons
- Application: Metamaterials
- Effect of Nanoscale Confinement
- Internal Energy and Specific Heat
- Thermal Radiation
- Internal Energy of Phonons
- Specific Heat Capacity
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
; (2009), "Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 6: Basics of Transport in Nanostructures," https://nanohub.org/resources/7459.