No results found.
Adhesion and Friction
- Surface and Surface Tension
- Molecular Picture of Surface Tension
- Contact Angle: Young's Equation
- Effect of Surface energy: Nucleation/Melting
- Size effect in Evaporation/Condensation
- Wetting on Textured Surfaces
- Wetting on Textures: Wenzel Model
- Inhomogenous Wetting
- Cassie and Wenzel States
- Sticky or Slippery Surfaces?
- Nature's Example : Namib Beetle
- Origin of Adhesion: VdW Forces
- Adhesion Enhancement by Nano-toes
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
; (2009), "Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 13: Adhesion and Friction," https://nanohub.org/resources/7588.