Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 14: Interface and Self Assembly
No results found.
Interface and Self Assembly
- Origin of Adhesion: VdW Forces
- How can a Gecko lift it's foot off?
- Microscopic view of friction
- Driving Forces for Self Assembly
- Assembly by Surface Energy
- Phase Diagram of Micelles
- Micelle Properties
- Molecular self Assembly Geometries
- Possible Phase Transformation of SAM's
- Thermodynamic Balance of SAM
- Critical Micelle Concentration
- More Complex Shapes
- Self Assembly Driven by Capillary Forces
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
; (2009), "Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 14: Interface and Self Assembly," https://nanohub.org/resources/7591.