No results found.
Tour of the cell
- Smallest Unit of Life
- Prokaryotic Cells
- Eukaryotic Cells
- Overview of an Animal Cell
- Some Roles of Cell Membrane
- Proteins Determine Membranes Specific Functions
- Evidence of Movement of Membrane Proteins
- The Detailed Structure of Animal Cell Membrane
- The proteins in the plasma membrane provide a variety of major cell functions
- Passive and active transport across the membrane
- The three types of endocytosis in animal cells
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2009), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 5: Tour of the Cell," https://nanohub.org/resources/7658.