No results found.
Optical Coherence Tomography
- Biomedical Imaging
- Biomedical Imaging Size Scales
- The Biological window into tissue
- Optical ranging in biological tissue
- Coherence Theory
- Optical Ranging using Low Coherence Interferometry
- Beam Focusing
- Multi-Dimensional OCT Imaging
- OCT Modes of Operation
- Comparison with confocal microscopy
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Stephen Boppart; Omar N Sobh (2009), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 7: Optical Coherence Tomography , Technology and Applications," https://nanohub.org/resources/7662.