- New Frontiers of Photonics
- What Are Meta-Materials?
- Electromagnetic Meta-Materials
- Effective Medium Properties
- Plasmonic "Atoms" and "Crystals"
- Plasmonic Response
- Physics of Surface Plasmon
- Artificial Magnetism
- Split Ring Resonators
- The Swiss Roll Structure
- Application Example: OpenMRI
- Invisibility Cloak
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Nick Fang; Omar N Sobh (2009), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 11: Plasmonics, Metamaterials," https://nanohub.org/resources/7671.