No results found.
Infrared spectroscopic imaging: an integrative approach to pathology
- What is Chemical Imaging?
- IR Imaging Technology
- FT-IR spectroscopy
- Cancer and Diagnostic Process
- Chemical Imaging for Tissue
- From Data to Knowledge
- Integrative Classification Process
- Major Translational Themes
- Prostate Cancer diagnosis
- Breast Pathology
- Translation: Lesion Detection
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Rohit Bhargava (2009), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 14: Infrared spectroscopic imaging: an integrative approach to pathology," https://nanohub.org/resources/7682.