No results found.
Functional DNA Nanotechnology in Sensing and Imaging
- Science & Technology Gap in Nanobiotechnology
- Metabolites and Markers in Biology and Environment
- Instrumental Analysis for Metabolites and BioMarkers
- Four Key Steps in Designing Sensors
- Functional DNA, a new Paradigm in Biology?
- Combinatorial Biology: A general method to obtain DNA/RNA for a specific target
- Molecules Recognized and Bound by Selected DNA/RNA
- Why use functional DNA in Sensing?
- Beyond Metal and Catalytic and DNA based Detection
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Yi Lu (2010), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 16: Functional DNA Nanotechnology in Sensing and Imaging," https://nanohub.org/resources/7686.