Functional DNA Nanotechnology in Sensing and Imaging
- Science & Technology Gap in Nanobiotechnology
- Metabolites and Markers in Biology and Environment
- Instrumental Analysis for Metabolites and BioMarkers
- Four Key Steps in Designing Sensors
- Functional DNA, a new Paradigm in Biology?
- Combinatorial Biology: A general method to obtain DNA/RNA for a specific target
- Molecules Recognized and Bound by Selected DNA/RNA
- Why use functional DNA in Sensing?
- Beyond Metal and Catalytic and DNA based Detection
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign