Fluorescence lifetime-resolved imaging, and some ways to finesse information from complex biological samples
- What is a Lifetime?
- What can Lifetimes tell us?
- How do we Measure Lifetimes?
- Early Attempts at Measuring nanosecond florescence lifetimes
- Fluorescence lifetime-resolved imaging microscopy(FLI)
- Experimental setup of FLIM
- How do you interpret fluorescence decay?
- What do photons have to do with our everyday life?
- Fundamental Questions on Sunscreen Behavior in the Skin
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Kimani C Toussaint (2010), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 17: Fluorescence lifetime-resolved imaging, and some ways to finesse information from complex biological samples," http://nanohub.org/resources/7728.