No results found.
Squeezing Photons and Sound Into Metamaterials
- From Microscope to Nanoscope
- The Diffraction Limit
- Near Field Optical Superlensing
- Physics of Surface Plasmon
- How to Build An Optical Superlens
- Surface Energy Mediated Growth of Ag
- Demonstration of Plasmonic Nanoscope
- Development of Superlens Nanoscope
- Metamaterial Enhanced IR Imaging
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Nick Fang; Omar N Sobh (2009), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 20: Squeezing Photons (and Sound) Into Metamaterials," https://nanohub.org/resources/7733.