No results found.
Infrared spectroscopic imaging: an integrative approach to pathology
- Introduction: Surface Plasmons
- Computational Optics: numerical integration of Maxwell equations
- Computational Optics: Finite-Difference Time-Domain method
- Phase-polarization control: control of plasmons via coherence of lasers
- Light trapping and funneling: plasmon assisted absorption of light
- Optics of nanoparticles with no center of inversion symmetry
- Optimal design of plasmonic materials
- Perfect coupling of light to SPP waves
- Nonlinear plasmonics
- Current research projects: Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Nick Fang (2010), "Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 21: Optimal design of advanced plasmonic materials for nano-optics," https://nanohub.org/resources/7735.