ECE 656 Lecture 26: Mobility in 3D, 2D, and 1D
The goal in this lecture is to examine one scattering mechanism (ADP scattering) in 3D, 2D, and 1D to see how the scattering rate changes with dimensionality. Then we’ll compare mobilities in 3D, 2D, and 1D.
- Review of ADP Scattering in 3D
- ADP Scattering in 2D: MCA
- ADP Scattering in 2D: FGR
- ADP Scattering in 1D: FGR
- Mobility in 1D, 2D, and 3D
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Mark Lundstrom (2009), "ECE 656 Lecture 26: Mobility in 3D, 2D, and 1D," https://nanohub.org/resources/7820.
Armstrong 1109, Purdue University, West Lafayette