No results found.
- Challenges and examples
- Top down Processing
- Bottoms Up Approach
- A combination of Methods
- Alivisatos et al., Organization of 'nanocrystal molecules' using DNA, Na ture, V 382, 15 August 1996.
- Lee et al., An ohmic contact to GaAs, Applied Physics Letters, V 74, N 1 9, 10 May 1999.
- Smit et al., Measurement of the conductance of a hydrogen molecule, Natu re, V 419, 31 October 2002.
- Kubatkin et al., Single-electron transistor of a single molecule with ac cess to several redox states, Nature, V 425, 16 October 2003.
- Andres et al., "Coulomb Staircase" at room temperature in a self-assembl ed molecular structure, Science, V 272, 31 May 1996.
- Tucker, Johnathan, Nanoscale Device & Material Electrical Measurments, A pplication Note, September 2005.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Helen McNally (2010), "ECET 499N Lecture 3: Nanoelectronics I," https://nanohub.org/resources/8473.
Knoy Hall, B016, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN