Computer in Science Engineering: featuring nanoHUB.org
Made available by permission.
Publishers Online version of this issue.
- Alejandro Strachan, Gerhard Klimeck, Mark Lundstrom, Cyber-Enabled Simulations in Nanoscale Science and Engineering, Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 12-17 (2010)
- Yosuke Kanai, Jeffrey B. Neaton, Jeffrey C. Grossman, Theory and Simulation of Nanostructured Materials for Photovoltaic Applications, Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 18-27 (2010)
- Gerhard Klimeck, Mathieu Luisier, Atomistic Modeling of Realistically Extended Semiconductor Devices with NEMO and OMEN , Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 28-35 (2010)
- Yumi Park, Ya Zhou, Janam Jhaveri, Alejandro Strachan, Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Strain Engineering and Thermal Transport in Nanostructured Materials , Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 36-42 (2010)
- Reza Toghraee, Kyu-Il Lee, Umberto Ravaioli, Simulation of Ion Permeation in Biological Membranes , Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 43-47 (2010)
- Michael McLennan, Rick Kennell, HUBzero: A Platform for Dissemination and Collaboration in Computational Science and Engineering, Comput. Sci. Eng. 12, 2, 48-53 (2010)
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Computing in Science and Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 2