- Homework for PN Junctions: Depletion Approximation (ECE 606)
- Illinois Tools: PN Junction Long-Base Depletion Approximation
- 2010 NCN Annual Review S12: External Education - CVTC
- Educating by Computer Animations One Method Proposed to Control Motion at the Nanoscale: How to Roll
- 2010 NCN Annual Review S04: Education Research
- 2010 NCN Annual Review S06: Assessment
This homework assignment is part of ECE 305 "Semiconductor Device Fundamentals" (Purdue University). It contains 7 problems which lead students through a comparison of the depletion approximation and the exact analysis of a PN junction diode.
Students do their work via the PN Junction Lab, which is available online through the nanoHUB.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Mark Lundstrom; David Janes (2006), "Homework for PN Junctions: Depletion Approximation (ECE 305)," https://nanohub.org/resources/893.