- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 7: Monte Carlo Simulation Part I
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 8: Monte Carlo Simulation Part II
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 20: Quantum Monte Carlo, part I
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 21: Quantum Monte Carlo, part II
- ECE 656 Lecture 31: Monte Carlo Simulation
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductors (Introductory Lecture)
This homework assignment is part of ECE 656 "Electronic Transport in Semiconductors" (Purdue University). It contains 10 problems which lead students through the simulation of high-field transport in bulk silicon.
Students do their work via the SDemon Monte Carlo Simulator, which is available online through the nanoHUB.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad A. Alam (2006), "Homework for Monte Carlo Method: High field transport in Bulk Si," https://nanohub.org/resources/895.