- Bulk Monte Carlo: Implementation Details and Source Codes Download
- Numerical solution of the Drift-Diffusion Equations for a diode
- Inelastic Scattering in NEGF: Matlab Implementation and Exercises
- Drift-Diffusion Model, Part B: Solution Details
- ME 597 Lecture 22: Frequency Modulated AFM: Experimental Details
- ME 597 Lecture 22: Frequency Modulated AFM - Experimental Details
This tutorial describes the constitutive equations for the drift-diffusion model and implementation details such as discretization and numerical solution of the algebraic equations that result from the finite difference discretization of the Poisson and the continuity equations.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:vasileska.faculty.asu.edu
Dragica Vasileska (2010), "Drift-Diffusion Modeling and Numerical Implementation Details," https://nanohub.org/resources/9092.