- Tight-Binding Analysis Tool
- General Tight-Binding Analysis Tool
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 17: Tight-Binding, and Moving Towards Density Functional Theory
- Tight Binding Parameters by DFT mapping
- ABACUS Exercise: Bandstructure – Kronig-Penney Model and Tight-Binding Exercise
- Exotic Materials Tight-Binding Model
- Crystal Binding
- Advanced Quantum Dot Lab
This set of slides describes on simple example of a 1D lattice, the basic idea behind the Tight-Binding Method for band structure calculation.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2010), "Tight-Binding Band Structure Calculation Method," https://nanohub.org/resources/9122.