No results found.
This presentation the effects of line edge roughness on graphene nano ribbon (GNR) transitors..
- GNR TFET Simulation
- pz Tight-Binding Orbital Model
- 3D Schrödinger-Poisson Solver
- Device Simulation
- Structure Optimization (Doping, Lg, VDD)
- LER => Localized Band Gap States
- LER => Performance Deterioration
- Outlook and Challenges
- Ripples Scattering
- More Accurate Bandstructure Model
- Dissipative Scattering (Electron-Phonon)
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gerhard Klimeck; Mathieu Luisier (2010), "Nanoelectronic Modeling Lecture 40: Performance Limitations of Graphene Nanoribbon Tunneling FETS due to Line Edge Roughness," https://nanohub.org/resources/9283.
Università di Pisa, Pisa, Italy