You must login before you can run this tool.
- ECE 659 Lecture 3: Mobility
- Cylindrical CNT MOSFET Simulator
- CNT Heterojunction Modeler
- Computational Electronics HW - Mobility Models
- CNTFET Lab
- Notes on Scattering and Mobility in 1D, 2D, and 3D
- Optimization of Transistor Design for Carbon Nanotubes
- Drift-Diffusion Model, Mobility Modeling
- ECE 656 Lecture 26: Mobility in 3D, 2D, and 1D
CNT Mobility simulates the field effect carrier mobility in back-gated CNT-FET devices at low field. The model is based on calculating the mean free paths with respect to several scattering mechanisms and multi-band transport.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: