You must login before you can run this tool.
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 5: A Day of In-Class Simulation: MD of Carbon Nanostructures
- Playing with classes in C++
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 19: Band Structure and Some In-Class Simulation: DFT for Solids
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 15: In-Class Simulations: Hartree-Fock
- [Illinois] Introduction to Bioinformatics Lecture 16 - Clustering of Microarray Data II, Class prediction from Microarray data
- crash class
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 12: In-Class Simulation of Ising Model
This tool is meant to complement the Solid State Electronic Devices Class at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: