You must login before you can run this tool.
- Reliability Physics of Nanoscale Transistors
- Nanostructured Electronic Devices: Percolation and Reliability
- Lecture 1: Percolation and Reliability of Electronic Devices
- ECE 606 Lecture 39: Reliability of MOSFET
- On the Resolution of Ultra-fast NBTI Measurements and Reaction-Diffusion Theory
- Lecture 7: On Reliability and Randomness in Electronic Devices
Thanks to the following people for their contributions to this work:
|Dhanoop Varghese||... Experiment|
|Souvik Mahapatra||... Experiment|
This work was supported by NCN, NSF, and SRC.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
"Recent Issues in Negative Bias Temperature Instability: Initial Degradation, Field-Dependence of Interface Trap Generation, and Hole Trapping Effects and Relaxation," A. E. Islam, H. Kufluoglu, D. Varghese, S. Mahapatra, and M. A. Alam, Special Issue on Modeling of Nanoscale Transistors (Invited), IEEE Transaction of Electron Devices, 54(9), pp. 2143-2154, 2007.
"A Comprehensive Model for PMOS NBTI Degradation," M. A. Alam and S. Mahapatra, Special Issue of Journal of Microelectronics Reliability (Invited), 45(1), pp. 71-81,(2005).