You must login before you can run this tool.
- Quantum Espresso DFT calculations
- nanoMATERIALS: DFT SeqQuest
- nanoMATERIALS SeqQuest DFT
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 19: Band Structure and Some In-Class Simulation: DFT for Solids
- DFT For All
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 26: Life Beyond DFT -- Computational Methods for Electron Correlations, Excitations, and Tunneling Transport
- Computational Investigation of Point Defect Formation and Migration in Nuclear Fuels
- Tight Binding Parameters by DFT mapping
- Density Functional Theory: A great physics success story
- MCW07 Exploring Trends in Conductance for Well-Defined Single Molecule Circuits
How to include pseudo potentials in dftqe? How to make usage of parallel nodes?
Asked by penchalaiah.palla @ on • Open • 0
Is there any way to have a full QE input parameters with this tool ?
Asked by Alice Cooper @ on • Open • 0
How to include spin-polarized calculation in dftqe with this tool?
Asked by Reza Sarhaddi @ on • Open • 0