You must login before you can run this tool.
- Illinois Tools: Bio Photonics Simulator
- Bio-sensor Lab
- [Illinois] Bio-sensing Summer Series 2010: Bio-integrated Electronics
- Nano/Bio Connection
- [Illinois] ECE 416 Lecture 8: Bio Structure/Function II + Mass Transport I
- [Illinois] Bio-sensing Summer Series 2010
- Nanotechnology: Silicon Technology, Bio-molecules and Quantum Computing
- [Illinois] Bio-sensing Summer Series 2010: Introduction to Cell Biology (Part I)
This tool simulates the passage of light through biological tissue embedded with metallic nano-particles. The injected pulse of light obtained at the screen is analyzed to observe spectral redistribution induced due the spatial co-relation of the tissue sample.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: