You must login before you can run this tool.
Nanosphere Optics Lab
Nanosphere Optics Lab uses Mie theory to calculate the absorption, scattering, and extinction spectra of spherical nanoparticles. Calculations for spheres of a constant dielectric, as well as the wavelength dependent dielectric materials gold and silver …
- Nanosphere Optics Lab Field Simulator
- Nanosphere Optics Lab, Jr.
- Taming Light and Electrons with Metamaterials
- PhotonicsSHA-2D: Modeling of Single-Period Multilayer Optical Gratings and Metamaterials
- Nanoscale Antenna Apertures
- Experiment vs. Modelling: What's the problem?
- Victor Veselago Interview on Nanotechnology and Photonics
- Active Media FDTD Nanophotonic Device Simulator