You must login before you can run this tool.
PNP Cyclic Peptide Ion Channel Model
This tool simulates ion flow in a system modeled after cyclic peptide ion channels using Poisson-Nernst-Planck (PNP) theory.
- Dynamics of Water and Ions in Cyclic Peptide Nanotube
- Verification of the Validity of the BJT Tool
- Basic Portable Batch System (PBS)
- Advanced Portable Batch System (PBS)
- Illinois Tools: MOCA
- BJT Lab Worked Out Problem 2
- Ionic Selectivity in Channels: complex biology created by the balance of simple physics
- [Illinois] CNST 2013: The Effect of Substrate Stiffness on the Apparent Stress Cells Experience during Cyclic Strain
- BioMOCA Suite