You must login before you can run this tool.
SAMIS provides a means of simulating III-V MISCAPs with the inclusion of impurity ionization effects and a non-parabolic DOS. This tool allows for different alloys of zinc blend type III-V crystals. The source code is provided under the GPL v.3 license and has additional functions (e.g. analyzing C-V measurements for interface state densities). For more information about the theory behind the calculations see: A.J. Grede and S.L. Rommel, [http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4821835 "Components of channel capacitance in metal-insulator-semiconductor capacitors."] Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 114, no. 11, p. 114510, 2013.
- M. McLennan, "The Rappture Toolkit," http://rappture.org
- Q. Fang, "JSONlab," http://iso2mesh.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?jsonlab
This work was sponsored in part by the National Science Foundation Grant ECCS-1202054 and the Rochester Institute of Technology office of the Vice President of Research.
- I. Vurgaftman, J. R. Meyer, and L. R. Ram-Mohan, “Band parameters for III-V compound semiconductors and their alloys,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 89, no. 11, p. 5815, 2001
- I. Vurgaftman and J.R. Meyer, "Band parameters for nitrogen-containing semiconductors." Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 94, no. 6, p. 3675, 2003
- NSM Archive, http://www.ioffe.rssi.ru/SVA/NSM/Semicond/
- O. Madelung, Semiconductors: Data Handbook, Springer, 2004, ISBN: 9783540404880.
- J. Robertson, “High dielectric constant gate oxides for metal oxide Si transistors,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 327–396, Feb. 2006.
A.J. Grede and S.L. Rommel, "Components of channel capacitance in metal-insulator-semiconductor capacitors." Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 114, no. 11, p. 114510, 2013.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: