You must login before you can run this tool.
- Xingjie Ni ... Graduate SURF mentor, TM solver development, GUI development, PhotonicsDB integration, overall testing
- Zhengtong Liu ... TE solver developement, overall testing
- Fan Gu ... SURF Fellow, GUI development
- Marcos Gabriel Pacheco ... SURF Fellow, GUI development
- Alexander V. Kildishev ... Advising SURF Professor, Initial GUI development and TM solver prototyping
- Dmitrii S. Zakharov ... Initial GUI prototyping
- Michael McLennan, Derrick Kearney, Steven Clark ... nanoHUB training and support
 K. Knop, "Rigorous diffraction theory for transmission phase gratings with deep rectangular grooves," J. Opt. Soc. Am., Vol.68, No.9, 1206-1210 (1978).
 Alexander V. Kildishev and Uday K. Chettiar, "Cascading Optical Negative Index Metamaterials," ACES Journal, Vol.22 No.1, 172-182 (2007).
 P. Lalanne and G. M. Morris, "Highly improved convergence of the coupled-wave method for TM polarization," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.13, No.4, 779-784 (1996).
 G. Granet and B. Guizal, "Efficient implementation of the coupled-wave method for metallic lamellar gratings in TM polarization," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.13, No.5, 1019-1023 (1996).
 Lifeng Li, "Formulation and comparison of two recursive matrix algorithms for modeling layered diffraction gratings," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.13, No.5, 1024-1035 (1996).
 Lifeng Li, "Use of Fourier series in the analysis of discontinuous periodic structures," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.13, No.9, 1870-1876 (1996).
 Z. Liu, K.-P. Chen, X. Ni, V. P. Drachev, V. M. Shalaev, A. V. Kildishev, “SHA Modeling of Gold Gratings for Oblique Light Incidence”, Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (QELS), May 17-21, 2010, San Jose, CA, USA.
 Zhengtong Liu, Kuo-Ping Chen, Xingjie Ni, Vladimir P. Drachev, Vladimir M. Shalaev, and Alexander V. Kildishev, "Experimental Verification of Two-Dimensional Spatial Harmonic Analysis with Oblique Light Incidence", submitted.