You must login before you can run this tool.
Electron Magnetic Resonance (EMR) in Nanoparticles
This tool simulates Electron Magnetic Resonance (EMR) absorption spectrum and its first derivative (the EMR signal) in Magnetic Nanoparticles (MNPs).
- [Illinois] BioNanotechnology Seminar Series Spring 2012: Dynamics of Multimodal Magnetomotive Microspheres
- ECE 695A Lecture 19: Spin-Dependent Recombination and Electrically Detected Magnetic Resonance
- Berkeley XAS
- Excited State Spectroscopy of a Quantum Dot Molecule
- Single Spin Detection Using Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- [Illinois] ECE 416 Lecture 15: Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Sensors I
- Quantum Dot Spectra, Absorption, and State Symmetry: an Exercise
The program simulates electron magnetic resonance (absorption spectrum and its derivative, the EMR signal) in magnetic nanoparticles. Calculations are based on the “giant spin” model. (Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 19, 246208 (2007)
Researchers should cite this work as follows: