You must login before you can run this tool.
- SUGARCube - Cantilever
- SugarCube Variation Analysis
- Illinois CNST Annual Nanotechnology Workshop 2011: Nanoscale Force Sensors for Biological Applications
- SugarCube-Piezoelectric Microrobotic Manipulator
- Particle Simulations of Ion Generation and Transport in Microelectromechanical Systems and Micropropulsion
- SUGARCube - Netlist Input Tool
- SUGARCube - Chevron Thermal Actuator
- SUGARCube - ADXL Accelerometer
- SUGARCube - Tang Resonator
Citations Non-affiliated (1) | Affiliated (3)
N. Sato; Y. Sato; Y. Kado; M. Ciappa; D. Aemmer; H. Kaeslin; W. Fichtner (2011), "A Multilevel CMOS--MEMS Design Methodology Based On Response Surface Models," Microelectromechanical Systems, Journal Of, IEEE, 20, 3: pg. 609-621. 1057-7157. (DOI: 10.1109/JMEMS.2011.2140352 ).
R. Bansal; Jason Clark (2011), "Simplifying The Design, Analysis, And Layout Of A N/MEMS Nanoscale Material Testing Device," Sensors & Transducers, 13: pg. 87-97. 1726- 5479.
P. Marepalli; Jason Clark (2011), "Online CAD for Simulating and Laying Out Parameterized Arrays of Reference MEMS Designs," Nanotechnology 2011: Electronics, Devices, Fabrication, MEMS, Fluidics and Computational: pg. -. 978-1-4398-7139-3.
R. Bansal; Jason Clark (2011), "Simplifying The Designing Of A MEMS-based Nanoscale Material Testing Device," Nanotechnology 2011: Electronics, Devices, Fabrication, MEMS, Fluidics and Computational: pg. -.