You must login before you can run this tool.
- MOSFET - Theoretical Exercises
- Conductivity - Theoretical Exercise
- BJT - Theoretical Exercise
- BJT Lab: Theoretical Exercises
- PN diode - Advanced theoretical exercises
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 1
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 2
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 3
- Hall Effect - Theoretical Exercise
- Visualization of and Educational Tool for Quantum Dots
TEDVis is intended to assist in the interpretation of molecular wave functions by calculating derived magnitudes and fields associated to the electron density (ED). In the current version, TEDVis is able to calculate and display 3D plots of the molecular ED, the Laplacian, and the energy densities kinetic (G) and potential (V).
Bader, R. F. W. Atoms in Molecules: A Quantum Theory; Oxford University Press, 1994.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: