You must login before you can run this tool.
Thermoelectric Generator Module with Convective Heat Transfer
Electrical power density and efficiency of a thermoelectric generator with convective heat transfer on hot side and cold side is calculated.
- ON HOLD Electron Emission from Nanoscale Carbon Materials
- Illinois Phys550 Molecular Biophysics Lecture 15: Light Harvesting in Photosynthesis
- Thermoelectric effects in semiconductor nanostructures: Role of electron and lattice properties
- Towards a Terahertz Solid State Bloch Oscillator
- Thin-Film Thermoelectric Device Simulator
- Thin Film Micro Thermoelectric Power Generation Device Simulator
- Macromolecular Simulation: A Computational Perspective
- Nanoscale Opto Thermo Electric Energy Conversion Devices
- Thermoelectric Energy Conversion: Transport, Materials, and Systems
- Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 10: Thermal and Electric Conduction in Nanostructures