How to turn on Closed Captioning for nanoHUB videos on YouTube
- First, access the nanoHUB.org channel on YouTube:
- Select a video of interest.
- In the same bar as the play button, click on the “CC” icon; it will become red.
- Scroll over the CC icon and click on “Transcribe Audio”.
- A pop-up box will appear, explaining that transcribing is a Google BETA service. Click “OK”.
- The video will now play with English closed captions.
- NOTE: To turn off closed captions, simply click on the CC icon so that it becomes grey.