1. Lecture 5.2: Overview of Polym…
2. Polymeric Materials are Viscoe…
3. The Viscosity of a Liquid is D…
4. The Modulus of a Solid is Defi…
5. The Meaning of Viscous and Ela…
You must be enrolled to utilize the discussion feature.
In order to access this part of the course, you need to enroll. If you're enrolled, you're not obligated to complete the course. But enrollment lets you:
- Take quizzes and exams
- Track your progress
- Add notes to lectures
- Participate in discussions
For more details, check out our enrollment benefits .
I'm convinced...now what?
Want more details about this and similar courses?