||Workshop attendees will learn:
• how to employ the “How People Learn Framework” to design effective student learning experiences using www.nanoHUB.org;
• about the opportunities and the issues that attend the use of simulations in learning situations;
• ideas about how best to utilize nanoHUB.org in your curriculum; and
• from faculty who have successfully incorporated nanoHUB.org into their curricula.
The workshop will include hands-on experience with semiconductor simulation tools on nanoHUB and discuss proven practices for using nanoHUB resources to reach classroom goals.
Thursday 05 November, 2009 10:30 pm EST - Friday 06 November, 2009 9:45 pm EST
||Big Ten Conference Center, Chicago, IL
- simulation-based learning