nanoHUB could be intermittently unavailable on 05/04 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (EST) for scheduled maintenance. All tool sessions will expire on 05/04 at 8:00 am (EST). We apologize for any inconveniences.
Coral Name: BioCR_cellstand
FIC: Marshall Porterfield
Process/Equipment Owner: Guy Telesnicki
The BASi C-3 Cell Stand is a general purpose cell stand.
Manual or remote control of gas purge/blanket
· Manual or remote on-off control of magnetic stirrer
· Cell lead connects directly to all BASi potentiostats (other potentiostats may required modification of the cell lead)
· Low-volume glass cell vials (typical volume 3 mL)
· Mounted cell top compatible with all BASi solid voltammetric working electrodes and reference electrodes
· Open architecture for easy access to cell
· "Quick-connect" input gas line connector
· Faraday Cage included to reduce environmental noise (for low current measurements)
· Optional water-jacketed cell vial
* Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.