On Monday July 6th, the nanoHUB will be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. close
Coral Name: BioCR_cellstand
FIC: Marshall Porterfield
Process/Equipment Owner: Guy Telesnicki
The BASi C-3 Cell Stand is a general purpose cell stand.
Manual or remote control of gas purge/blanket
· Manual or remote on-off control of magnetic stirrer
· Cell lead connects directly to all BASi potentiostats (other potentiostats may required modification of the cell lead)
· Low-volume glass cell vials (typical volume 3 mL)
· Mounted cell top compatible with all BASi solid voltammetric working electrodes and reference electrodes
· Open architecture for easy access to cell
· "Quick-connect" input gas line connector
· Faraday Cage included to reduce environmental noise (for low current measurements)
· Optional water-jacketed cell vial
* Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.