Coral Name: Bruker_GTK
Process/Equipment Owner: Sean Rinehart
Location: Cleanroom Bay P
Max Wafer Size: 6”
The Contour GT-K is a non-contact 3-dimension optical profiler that uses white light interferometric (WLI) hardware combined with 64-bit, multi-core operation and analysis software (Vision64™). It can be used to profile reflective surfaces (e.g. silicon and metals) and also thick (> 2µm) transparent films on a reflective surface like photoresists on a silicon substrate.
Equipment sits on a vibration isolation table
Can analyze samples up to 6” wafers (xy range)
0.1nm to 10mm vertical measurement range (z scan range)
- 5X Michelson interferometric objective, working distance: 6.71mm
- 10X Mirau interferometric objective, 7.4mm working distance
- 50X interferometric objective, 3.4mm working distance
- 0.55X, 1.0X and 2.0X FOV multiplier tubes
- Magnification ranges from 2.75X to 100X
* Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.