nanoHUB could be intermittently unavailable on 05/06 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (EST) for scheduled maintenance. All tool sessions will expire on 05/06 at 8:00 am (EST).
Coral Name: Lesker Evaporator
Process/Equipment Owner: Dave Lubelski
Location: Cleanroom-Bay K
Max Wafer Size: 6
* Six Pocket E-Beam Evaporator
* Water-cooled, rotatable stage
* Used for Au, Ti, Ni, Cr, Pd, Al
* Quick pumpdown to 5x10-7 torr
* Handles up to 6" substrate
* High Purity metal evaporator - Materials are limited to Au, Cr, Ti, Ni, Al, Pd, Mo, Pt
* Deposition rates range from .2-10 Angstroms/sec
* System Pressures of 5x10-8torr
* Primarily used for deposition of device quality Gold
Ti, Au, Cr, Pt, Al, Ni, Mo, Pd
* Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.