Upcoming reboots during the week of October 24 will cause tool sessions to be lost. This notice will be updated with the day and time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Coral Name: Lesker Evaporator
Process/Equipment Owner: Dave Lubelski
Location: Cleanroom-Bay K
Max Wafer Size: 6
* Six Pocket E-Beam Evaporator
* Water-cooled, rotatable stage
* Used for Au, Ti, Ni, Cr, Pd, Al
* Quick pumpdown to 5x10-7 torr
* Handles up to 6" substrate
* High Purity metal evaporator - Materials are limited to Au, Cr, Ti, Ni, Al, Pd, Mo, Pt
* Deposition rates range from .2-10 Angstroms/sec
* System Pressures of 5x10-8torr
* Primarily used for deposition of device quality Gold
Ti, Au, Cr, Pt, Al, Ni, Mo, Pd
* Must install Coral and be a trained user to reserve a slot on this system.