Post operation clean-up of dry nanoparticles in workspaces
- Appropriate PPE and procedures should be employed based on material and exposure Control Band
- Respiratory protection shall be utilized to prevent potential inhalation of nanomaterials
- Latex or nitrile clean room gloves
- Contaminated gloves must be disposed of in the same closed receptacle.
- Damp laboratory wipes shall be used to minimize particulate generation
- Laboratory wipes shall be disposed of in closed receptacles that are in a ventilated enclosure
Material Specific Controls