Dragonfly TV: Nanosphere
Dragonfly TV Nano contains activities and projects in addition to videos that feature middle school students learning about nanoscale science and technology through exploration and inquiry activities.
- Episode 1- Size and Scale
- Episode 2- Structure of Matter
- Episode 3- Small is Different
- Episode 4- Forces at the Nanoscale
- Episode 5- Applications
- Episode 6- Nanotechnology and Society
How big is a billion and how small is a nanometer?
What other examples of nanoscale science and technology can we find in our everyday lives?
What’s Nano Game
Here are some images that you can challenge your students to place in order, from smallest to largest.