This resource describes a two-day/three-day workshop. The third day is optional, but it provides more time and help for the participants to leave with a completed teaching tool.
* Participants arrive in the evening.
* Sign-ups, introductions, mingling while attendees arrive.
* Optional group assignment; it should be brief and fun.
* Overview of what nanoHUB offers; participants should already be somewhat familiar.
* Presentations by faculty and students who are experienced in nanoHUB resources.
* Case studies: how faculty have designed nanoHUB teaching tools.
* Specific how-to given by a faculty member who has designed a class based on nanoHUB resources.
* Allow remaining participants to develop a teaching tool either in small groups or individually, providing professional feedback.
* Presentations of the developed tools by participants, followed by suggestions/discussion between participants and facilitator.