On Monday July 6th, the nanoHUB will be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
- A. Majumdar, A. Shakouri, T. Sands, P. Yang, S. Mao, R. Russon, H. Feick, H. Kind, M. Huang, H. Yan, Y. Wu, and R. Fong, “ Nanowires, nanostructures and devices fabricated therefrom”, United States Patent 6,882,051 , issued on April 19, 2005.
- Ali Shakouri , Peyman Milanfar, Ken Pedrotti and James Christofferson, “Submicron thermal imaging method and enhanced resolution (super-resolved) AC-coupled imaging for thermal inspection of integrated circuits”, UC Case No. 2001-161-1 , October. 2000, US Patent filed on January 4, 2002, Patent pending.
- Bin Liu and Ali Shakouri, “Narrow linewidth, low frequency chirping and broad wavelength tunable ring resonator coupled lasers,” United States Patent 6,680,962 , issued on January 20, 2004
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “Heterostructure thermionic coolers”, (UC case number 97-092-1, December 17, 1996; U.S. Patent No. 5,955,772 issued on September 21, 1999, U.S. Patent No. 6,323,414 issued on Nov., 27, 2001).
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “Method for making heterostructure thermionic coolers”, (UC case number 97-092-2, December 17, 1996; U.S. Patent No. 6,060,331 issued on May 9, 2000).
- Ali Shakouri , Christopher Labounty and John E. Bowers, “Two-stage three-terminal thermionic/thermoelectric coolers”, UC Case No. 2000-269-1, Jan. 2000. United States Patent 6,552,256 issued on April 22, 2003
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “High efficiency heterostructure thermionic coolers”, Provisional Patent filed, UC Case No. 99-144-1, Nov. 1998, U.S. Patent No. 6,403,874 issued on June 11, 2002.
- John E. Bowers, Bin Liu, Patrick Abraham, Boo-Gyoun Kim and Ali Shakouri , “Fused vertical couplers”, Disclosure and Record of Invention, UC Case No. 98-080-1, Oct. 1997. U.S. Patent No. 6,385,376 issued on May 7, 2002.
For a complete listing of Patents please visit: http://www.uspto.gov/
Prof. Ali Shakouri
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057