- Simulation-Powered Learning Activities
- AQME - Advancing Quantum Mechanics for Engineers
- Berkeley Overview of Computational Nanoscience
- ANTSY - Assembly for Nanotechnology Survey Courses
- ACUTE -Assembly for Computational Electronics
- General Chemistry
- ABACUS - Assembly of Basic Applications for the Coordinated Understanding of Semiconductors
- Quantum Chemistry for Engineers
- Wish List
ABACUS - Assembly of Basic Applications for the Coordinated Understanding of Semiconductors
The curriculum entitled "Introduction to Semiconductor Devices" is powered by the tool ABACUS. The ABACUS powered curriculum is designed to enhance the learning experience of students in existing classes on semiconductor devices in Electrical Engineering curricula. ABACUS is an assembly of different nanoHUB tools that range from crystals, bandstructure, pn junctions, and transistors.
The ABACUS powered curriculum is a curated page that provides easy access to a variety of different homework and project assignments that are relevant for the teaching of semiconductor devices. Educators can request access to homework solutions. Any community members are encouraged to contribute content to the nanoHUB. We encourage you to alert the authors of the curated page to your contribution for possible inclusion.