|Version 27 (modified by gah, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Rappture is a freely available, open source package. You can do virtually anything you like with it, such as modifying it, redistributing it, and selling it either in whole or in part. But you can't prevent anyone else from doing the same, and you must keep all copyright notices intact, so the ownership and authorship is clear.
See the file license.terms for complete information.
The "stable" versions are production releases. The "unstable" versions are still in development may change further before the next "stable" release.
Download one of the following tar files:
- Latest (stable) 32-bit release: rappture-Linux-i686-20130903.tar.gz (139MB)
- Latest (stable) 64-bit release: rappture-Linux-x86_64-20130903.tar.gz (124MB)
- Latest beta (unstable) 32-bit version: rappture-dev-Linux-i686-20120224.tar.gz (101MB)
- Latest beta (unstable) 64-bit version: rappture-dev-Linux-x86_64-20120711.tar.gz (110MB)
The above binary packages were built using gcc-4.4.5 and linked against libstdc++.so.6. If you have a different setup, you will need to compile Rappture for your system. Those instructions are here.
Download the following tar file:
- Latest Intel release: rappture-Darwin-i386-20120712.tar.gz (56MB)
The MacOS X binary package was built on an intel 64-bit system running Mac OS X 10.6 (snow leopard). If you have an older operating system or a 32-bit system, then you will need to compile Rappture for your system. Those instructions are here.
Sorry, no binaries for Windows yet.
You can get the very latest source code from our Subversion repository,
using your nanoHUB login. See the instructions for new developers
for more details.
Or, download both of the following source code packages:
With the source code, you can compile and install Rappture.