- std::string label
- std::string description
- std::string hints
- std::string color
- std::string icon
The RpAbout class allows the user to define an about section within a rappture object, setting the key values needed to create a gui from Rappture generated XML. When the owning rappture object calls its put() member function the about section of the object will be written in xml format to the outfile resultant xml should follow that specified in About?
How to use:
- check out the example use in the test program RpVarable_test.cc in the svn repository.
- The program is located in the test directory, read and understand it.
- You can compile the program by going to the source directory (src) and issuing the command make test.
- Go to the bin directory and run the program ./RpVariable_test
- check out the header file for the class, located in the include/core directory
- check out the class definition located in the src/core directory
- to include this class into your application:
- Go to the src directory
- Issue command make libRpAbout
- Compile your application against the shared object library libRpAbout, which will be located in the lib directory
Design Comments / Considerations / Future Changes: