- RpObject? RpAbout
- std::string path
- void* defaultVal
- void* currentVal
- std::vector< RpOption > options;
- std::vector< RpOption >::iterator optionsIter;
The RpChoice class allows the user to define a rappture choice object, setting the key values needed to create a gui from Rappture generated XML. All information is stored in the RpChoice object until it needs to be written to the XML file using the put() member function. The form of the resultant xml should follow that specified in Choice
How to use:
- check out the example use in the test program RpChoice_test.cc in the svn repository.
- The program is located under the directory path rappture/test/src, read and understand it.
- You can compile the program by going to the directory path rappture/src and issuing the command make libRpObject.
- Go to the directory path rappture/test issue the command make RpChoice_test
- Run the program ./RpChoice_test
- check out the header file for the class, located in the rappture/include/core directory
- check out the class definition located in the rappture/src/core directory
- to include this class into your application:
- Go to the directory path rappture/src
- Issue command make libRpObject
- Compile your application against the shared object library libRpObject, which will be located in the rappture/src directory
Design Comments / Considerations / Future Changes: