- Check out Rappture runtime source files, for example, in /tmp:
$ cd /tmp $ svn checkout https://nanohub.org/infrastructure/rappture-runtime/svn/trunk rappture-runtime
If you has previously checked out the runtime source files, update:
$ cd /tmp/rappture-runtime $ svn update $ make cleanall (this will remove all intermediate files generated at previous builds)
- Edit rappture-runtime/Makefile to enter the correct source directory:
basedir=/tmp/rappture-runtime (The default is /opt/rappture-runtime)
(Note: As of now, we build into /opt/rappture because many of the hacked Makefiles and scirpts point to /opt/rappture. We're making changes to eventually allow change to the build directory.)
- Build all packages required by Rappture, type:
$ make all
- Check for errors in output.*
- To install on Hamlet, nanoHUB and rappture download web page, type:
$ make install-all
You may also push the distribution to hamlet, nanoHUB, and the web server separately. The installation on hamlet and nanohub will automatically change the 'dev' symbolic link to the newly installed version for testing.
make install-hamlet make install-nanohub make install-web
Note: You need certain priviledges to install on these systems.